Thursday, November 13, 2014

Back In Action

Feels great to be back on skates, feels like my life is back to normal. Well for the most part. There were days that I just didn't have the admission to go to practice. To deal with, well lets not get into that right now. If you think that when life has you down that maybe you need to step away from derby and catch your breath... you could be wrong, at least I was. I thought that just because life had kicked me in the box that I needed to removed myself from the team to keep them from becoming damaged. WRONG all I did was hurt myself and let down my team. This time it is not going to happen like that. I have goals, (not saying I didn't before) but this time it is different, I have been at the bottom and I came back. This time I am going to strive to be the best that I can be. Try-outs are on the 19th and you beat your ass I am trying out for the charter team. Yes I still love my Ped Maulers Team and still want to be captain. But it would be cool if I could skate and be capt. A girl can dream right? 
I have heard this many times before and I have no idea who wrote it but..."Goals that are not written down are just dreams" That statement is true on many different levels.  So what am I going to do to reach my goals....
  • Stop drinking pop- I've done it before I can do it again
  • Stop smoking- aaahhhh, I stopped a year ago and when all my stress started I started smoking when I drank, now its 1 a day. Yup going to be kickin that habbit!
  • Work out more- I paid like $70 for Insanity and used it like 3 days. 
  • Eat better- On going battle 
  • Drink more water- Another on going battle 
  So you have to start somewhere right? Well I am starting here. 

~Thumpy

No comments:

Post a Comment