Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Shit Derby Girls Say

Admit it; you and your teammates use the same lines all the time! I catch myself all the time saying #3 #10 ALL the time. Most of these are so common it's just second nature you don't think twice about it! Although the outside world will not know what we are talking about here but all of the derby world knows this all to well!

1) Dude! Check out my blisters/bruises!! -- The bigger the better.

2) Smell my pads they are NASTY!! --Wash those bitches!

3) I can't "I have derby" --It sucks you can't attend the big bash at the end of the summer but it's the D2 tourney!!

4) I have to pick out my bout-fit! --I have to look sexy!!

5) I need new fishnets! --Mine are barley held together by a thread!

6) I need a new roll or duct tape, I think zebra this time! --So much duct tape! So many colors; derby girls bestfriend!

7) There is no SORRY in derby! --Do be sorry that was an awesome hit! Do it harder next time.

8) I really need to hit someone. --Derby: the only place you can lay someone out without going to jail!!

9) Nice block! --You knocked me on my ass but it was GREAT!

10) I need to go for a skate. --This more or less means you need to clear your head.

11) This is Roller Derby not flag football! Get rough! --This at PUSSY SHIT get tough!!

12) I LOVE smackin' dat ass! --Big Booty Judy, Shake dat ass :)

13) Shut up and SKATE!! --This is derby not social hour!

14) I'm to old for this shit! --No matter how old or young you will ALWAYS here this! I'm 20 and say this frenquently!

15) I'm gunna puke! --You skating hard!

16) I totally just got skate raped! --This is when your ass lands on your skate!

17) BUTT SEX!! --Someone is always all about butt sex!!

18) I'm ready for the after PARTY!!!!! --Who's ready to get DRUNK!?!?!

19) I need my derby wife. --She knows best!

20) I need another BEER!! --It's beer-thirty!!

No comments:

Post a Comment