Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Working Derby Muscles at Wok

I'm horrible about working out on my own. I let myself think that I do not "have time" horrible excuse I know!  But when I am at work I try to do little work outs that don't take much.

Calf Raises- While you are standing around just simply start raising on your tip toes! This exercise is very simple and very rewarding.

Squats- If you can; take a few minutes to do some deep squats. People may look at you funny so maybe do it while you are in the bathroom :)

Tight Core- While you are standing or sitting suck it in! Keeping your core tight will help with your abs! :)

Standing on One Leg- This will also help with your balance but also the strength of your ankles!

Last but not least.... drink lots of WATER!!
Any more ideas let me know :)

~Thump-Her

No comments:

Post a Comment